It is the most unprofessional company I ever used and I used some.First I gave them a small bathroom which should have taken around 10 days to do.

I signed the contract on June 6, 2010. He started the job at the end of August and finished it after 7 weeks. The garbage disposal from the demolition of the job which was part of the job is still on my backyard and I can't get him to pick it up. he promisses everything and never does anything.

He will never say no to you. But he will never do anything or do it very late. do yourself a favor.

don't use this company.even if they give you a very good price.You will lose money in the end.

Avi is a pretty likeable guy, but as was said above, he promises the moon but doesn't live upto anything.My job took about 8 weeks for what have been done in 2-3 weeks.

He would ofter promise to begin work first thing in the morning, but then I would call him at noon, after waiting all morning, only for him to say that he wasn't coming that day because something or another came up. He doesn't manage his subcontractors well, and I later learned that he also doesn't pay them on time or at all.

He also left contruction materials, that he promised to dispose of, and now I have to do it myself.He is not a man of his word and doesn't respect his customer's time.

If you want additional info about this company please email me at

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #358438

Ug...I like him too and he was at the top of my list.I need to pull the trigger on a roofing job and a couple of interior jobs.

I also had a really bad experience with the contractors who did my basement.

I would like to speak to you regarding your experience if you happen to have 5 minutes.Please respond to my email if you have time.

Thanks for the heads-up.There is another similar comment on the internet from someone else.

Avi was near the top of my list for my kitchen remodel.

No way now.

I had a bad experience with a contractor on another job.No one warned me.

Thanks again.